We are always looking for talented problem-solvers to join our team.
Whether you are an experienced hire or a recent graduate, we have opportunities for you.
If you are excited about using your skills to solve complex problems, we encourage you to apply.
MAG offers a total compensation package that is considerate and aligned with company goals. Two main components, pay and benefits, are regularly benchmarked. MAG’s benefits extend beyond traditional elements to include tangible perks (e.g., professional development, home office stipend, multiple health care plan options, remote work arrangements, flexible work options, spot bonuses, etc.) and a very generous leave package of 120 annual hours Paid-Time-Off and over and above 40 hours of annual sick/discretionary leave.
MAG visibly and positively rewards proven performers through a formal program of job promotion from within, annual scheduled performance reviews and merit increases, and incentive premiums for those employees who directly contribute to our customer’s success. These programs work as substantiated by our year-over-year retention rate of 95%. Our low turnover rates demonstrate sensitivity to personnel retention factors and our ability to retain institutional knowledge, key factors in providing continuity.
Mount Airey Group is looking for motivated current and future graduates to join our Identity, Credential, and Assess Management (ICAM) team to help solve some of the most complex technology problems for our client. Our ICAM team is currently responsible for supporting our client’s identity services division to integrate Okta and SailPoint with hundreds of new and legacy applications. Our ideal future ICAM engineer would have a technology background, be self-motivated, work well on a team, and be open to learning new skills and technologies. Prior knowledge in Okta and SailPoint is not required – we will teach you the basics and you can learn on the job. We will also help you obtain a Department of Defense (DoD) Top Secret clearance, as this is a requirement for the job.
• Design, install, configure, customize, and support identity provisioning & governance using Identity and Access Management (IAM) platforms, such as Okta and SailPoint
• Troubleshoot IAM product and application integration issues, such as aggregation tasks tuning, application connectivity, reporting, etc.
• Engage and assist other development teams to integrate their solutions with Okta and SailPoint
• Integrate Active Directory (AD), web services, Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) APIs, MS Exchange, and LDAP-based application connectors with Okta and SailPoint
• Develop PowerShell scripts to automate Okta functions
• Provide engineering and systems support for Microsoft Windows-based servers and other infrastructure (e.g., NetApp, F5s, etc.) supporting the client’s IAM platforms
• Work with Microsoft Windows-based security models
• Help evaluate system requirements in terms of compatibility, scope, integration, design, and analysis
• Create development and operational documentation, such as detail designs, test plans, and operations and administration guides.
• Excellent communication skills and an analytic mindset with an urge to solve challenging problems
• Proven ability to research, and the willingness to apply industry best practices
• Proven ability to learn and become proficient in new technologies
• Ability to obtain a DoD Top Secret clearance
• Future or current 4-year bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field (e.g., Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, etc.)
• Experience working with modern object-oriented languages
• Experience working in Microsoft Windows environments
• Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles
• Understanding of cloud technologies, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure
Submit your application below
Remote, within Washington, DC Metro Area
Mount Airey Group is looking for a React Redux and Front End Developer who will be responsible for the design, development, and support of custom internal applications to support highly visible global public policy initiatives. Key member of our team providing design and development expertise across multiple projects. The successful candidate is a lifelong learner that can collaborate successfully within a small team but will also need to work independently to drive results. You are excited about innovating but have strong attention to detail. The responsibilities will include React Redux development and collaborating on backend API design.
• Demonstrated ability to design, develop and deploy applications using React Redux
• Demonstrated experience with HTML, DOM, CSS, event model, and cross-browser development
• Experience with AJAX, JSON, REST
• Problem-solving: verbal, and written communication, design, development, and debugging skills
• Experience working with visual designs and converting ideas into prototypes and web elements.
• Basic understanding of security implementation and data protection.
• UI/UX experience and knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is a plus
• Minimum of three years' experience designing, building, and delivering in ReactJS and/or React Redux
• Bachelor’s degree in Design, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
• U.S. Citizenship required – must be able to obtain Secret clearance (may start prior to receiving an Interim/Final Clearance)
• Must reside in Washington, DC area
- UI/UX experience and knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is a plus
- Collaborative team player, ability to adapt to rapid and changing environments and deliverables, flexibility in roles and responsibilities and the ability to cross-train another developer
Submit your application below